THE CODE OF GOOD CONDUCT AND DISCHARGE: TO MAKE YOUR HIKE PLEASURE
The Swincar has very good traction and torque. It behaves very easily when your gestures are gentle.
However, there are a few guidelines that must be followed:
1. Each significant OBSTACLE (dip, bump, fords, water spills etc.) is passed at walking pace, WITHOUT ANY MOMENTUM
The suspensions are very flexible to absorb the irregularities of the ground: in order not to break them, you have to drive at slow pace in the uneven sections of road.
2. HELMET is MANDATORY
3. I adopt a SOFT, CAREFUL driving style and a REGULAR speed
No "pumping" effect on the accelerator: PROGRESSIVENESS and SOFTNESS required. Regular speed avoids group "stop-and-start" effects
4. NO SLALOM, zigzag, no swerve: SOFT ride
Danger, especially on the road, of being "dragged " on the side (bounce effect due to the 4-wheel steering and the flexibility of the suspensions)
5. RIGHT hand: to accelerate // LEFT hand: to brake (front brakes)
I can of course complete the braking by using the rear brake (3/4 front - 1/4 rear ratio), but be careful, there is no ABS.
6. LOOK forward: anticipation
7. I keep a SAFETY DISTANCE uphill of 2 swincars minimum (5 meters) with the swincar in front of me and 4 swincars downhill.
I must be able to stop the vehicle in all circumstances. In the event of a collision with the Swincar in front of me, I am responsible, and the damage is invoiced to me (cf. CGV).
8. I always keep an EYE ON THE LEADER (anticipation)
(arm horizontal = I slow down / arm raised upwards = I brake)
I always remain visible from the rear-view mirrors of the Lead Partner.
9. I stay in SINGLE FILE, I do NOT OVERTAKE
I respect the order of swincars set by the Lead Partner.
10. To REPORT A PROBLEM if the voice does not carry enough: 3 honks / Silence / 3 honks
Failure to respect THE INSTRUCTIONS penalizes the whole group and spoils the hike.
If I "pump" too much on the accelerator, with nervous driving => Too much consumption: potential battery failure
IN CASE OF BREAKAGE => I pay for the repairs if I have not followed the instructions
Example: I overtake, I zigzag, I hit the rear of the vehicle in front of me, I don't stop before crossing an obstacle, etc.
NON-RESPECT of the instructions => the leader can decide to shorten the hike, this penalizes the whole group
I have read the General Conditions of Sale and Use as well as the Code of Good Conduct and I undertake to respect them.
I confirm that I hold the drinving license and carry it with me during the hike for possible presentation to any police request.